Friday, February 12, 2010

Do any of you think the Liberal Democrats (UK) will ever be the leader in parliament?

I don't know if I can stomach a liberal democract prime minister. They want to push us further into Europe. Do you think they'll ever come to power?Do any of you think the Liberal Democrats (UK) will ever be the leader in parliament?
Stop it, you are making me laugh. Snort, pass the hankie I need to wipe my eyes. Very funny.





They are as useless and as incompetent as Labour. You only have to look at the mess they have made of Greenwich and Liverpool. They waste money on bird-brained schemes that benefit no one but the knit - your - muesli brigade. One stupid scheme that cost 拢thousands was a cycle path of 10 metres in length. It started in the middle of nowhere and finished in the middle of nowhere.





They are arrogant and stupid, nothing more than political opportunists!Do any of you think the Liberal Democrats (UK) will ever be the leader in parliament?
I have been very impressed with Nick Clegg and his party. They have been upfront and direct about all this fiddling business. Lets face it the current two main parties have not exactly done a good job over the last 50 years have they ?? Why do you think we are in such a mess.


There is a need for total reform starting with fixed term parliaments. Get rid of the controlling Whips procedure which stops MPs speaking their mind and voting with their conscience or in line with what their voters want.


I have always been Old Labour and have never voted since John Smith died because i knew what a control freak, liar Tony Blair was. I will vote Lib Dem when the time comes. Even now Cameron speaks mealy mouthed in a language he can adapt to say later that he did not say this or that. Nick Clegg is saying exactly what he intends to do, no mixed words. The main two parties need a good kick up the rump they treat the voter with contempt and deserve to pay by losing power.
I hope they do, but it seems unlikely. Their policies mostly agree with what I think, but they are always placed 3rd for some reason.





About the Europe issue, I found more positives and a greater benefit than the negatives. Now we can all argue politics and call each other stupid/dumb but I feel like playing nicely today.
I am a Lib Dem member and would like to see them as the controlling party in a hung parliament. Does anyone remember the days of the Lib-Lab government? That was a qualified success until Callahan got dictatorial, another coalition with Labour and Vince Cable as chancellor, yes please!
The Liberals used to be in power in the UK, but that was a long time ago. I nwould love to see a resurgence in the Liberal party. Britain needs more than just the Tories or the Labour -party as main contenders.
No, I think that it is very unlikely that Lib Dem will be the majority party in Parliament. With the MPs scandal, the Lib Dems may pick up more votes, but it depends on how forgiving the Tory voters are about their own MPs!
I am not too sure the British public are ready for that yet, however it would not surprise me if they end up as the opposition against the Tories.


Labour are dying.
things being what we the general public see in the other two parties it could well be on the cards could we be any worse off than at the present time ?
Who gives a f*ck about the UK...

No comments:

Post a Comment