Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What are the notions of liberal humanism and how are they related to adolescent behaviour?

Humanism the modern term for hedonism: the doctrine that pleasure or happiness is the sole or chief good in life. Adolescent behavior reflects this way of thinking and often results in antisocial behavior, whatever that means today - no discipline. It is not a problem unless it is corrected in adolescence. If not, it can lead to sociopathic behavior.





This sounded good to me when I wrote it :-%26gt;What are the notions of liberal humanism and how are they related to adolescent behaviour?
If I am going to write a dissertation then I want the PhD.Someone already wrote a better book on this subject anyway.I would feel sorry for a guy who spent years working on a drink powder that tastes like orange which could be used by astronauts.Why spend years learning to treat people when a pill is coming out for it next year.Watch out for people who say ';help me to help you';.One prescription for you,one ski vacation for me-makes one wonder who benefits the most from the system.

No comments:

Post a Comment