Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is There Any Statistics On Liberal Dems Repubs Religious Views?

Any studies or sites with polls/ stastics on this? This is a serious question, anyone know statistically the religious belief of Liberal vs Democrat vs Republican? Are one party more of a certain religion than the other party?Is There Any Statistics On Liberal Dems Repubs Religious Views?
well this is the only poll I could find, it's not very good though. http://www.christianpost.com/article/200鈥?/a>Is There Any Statistics On Liberal Dems Repubs Religious Views?
I was raised as a Baptist, went to Luthern schools, then married a Catholic. I am a liberal democrat who supports Gay rights although, I am not Gay. I support Civil rights although, I am not black. I support equal rights. I obey the law, had one speeding ticket though. I eat healthy. I am strongly oposed to any form of violence, especially directed toward women and children. I love dogs. I am well educated, well read and have a lot of interesting friends. I like people and want good things for my country. Is that too much information?


Peace
this is a myth, that Reps somehow are more..religious. Yeah. (They maybe TALK about it, as long as it does not affect their pocket...just like with healthcare-the right to life).





That's why it took DEMOCRATS to give people Social Security, minimum wages, labor protection laws, civil rights....





When you feed the poor, the sick, the old, the orphans, the vets, the mentally ill...that's more in line with religious teaching, imo.
2004 CHURCH ATTENDANCE LIBS VS CONS


More Than Weekly (16%)........64%Bush.....35% Kerry


Weekly (26%)........................58%Bush....鈥?Kerry


Monthly (14%)........................50%Bush....鈥?Kerry


A Few Times a Year (28%).....45%Bush.....54% Kerry


Never (15%)...........................36%Bush.鈥?Kerry
Yes, we Liberals worship Satan and all the Black Arts - Democrats worship macaroni and cheese for the masses and Republicans worship money, Jesus, torture and murder.





Which is more fun???

No comments:

Post a Comment