Friday, February 12, 2010

What cities in the US are largely liberal?

I'm trying to figure out where I might want to look for a career, I'm a pretty liberal person.What cities in the US are largely liberal?
Portland, San Fransisco, Austin, New YorkWhat cities in the US are largely liberal?
the People's Republic of San Fransisco
San Francisco, Austin TX, Asheville NC, Chapel Hill NC, pretty much any city in the Northeast.
San francisco. The State of Vermont is pretty liberal as well. I know it isn't a city though.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism_鈥?/a> You may want to look there, it has color coded maps to show election results, and I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes, but democrats seem to be more liberal, so that may help. Also, Mass. might be a good choice, they're pretty much at the forefront of legalizing gay marriage, and I just read an article, although completely scary, talked about marriage with robots in the future. (Yes, I'm serious) and it gave a speel about how they predicted that in the next 50 years Mass. would be the first to legalize such marriages, due to their libral views, as well as being the home of MIT. Good look on your quest!
  • Electric Bicycle
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment