Friday, February 12, 2010

Should the US be split into seperate liberal and a conservative countries?

Libs can have California and New England. Conservatives get the South and Northwest.





Afterall, we hate each other so much.... why not? I'm all for it.Should the US be split into seperate liberal and a conservative countries?
I think it is a great idea. We will let the liberals run down the places you mentioned. Then, we will invade. You know how easy it will be to overthrow the liberal government? I could do it by myself. All liberals captured will be considered enemy of the state and will be executed! Then, we will invade Canada, then, the world!Should the US be split into seperate liberal and a conservative countries?
If that would be your choice, I couldn't complain. As a ';Liberal'; we would control most of the wealth in the country and the conservatives would find themselves in the same boat as the Confederacy! Dying on the vine. Note: I don't hate anybody!
Why would conservatives get the northwest? thats the most democratic part of the country , but to agree with you yes , i would love an america like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment