Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How many of you are liberal and what is your age? How many are conservative and what is your age?

I would be interested to see if the results are consistent with an old saying.


PS - Don't want to leave out middle of the roaders either!How many of you are liberal and what is your age? How many are conservative and what is your age?
I am a 32 year old conservative.





I know where you are going with this...and I like it. I was Liberal until I was 19.








--Wow. I'm a young'un on here!How many of you are liberal and what is your age? How many are conservative and what is your age?
Con - 45 . . . .. .was Dem until Carter, which coincides with my late teen years .








EDIT - My guess is that the young libs won't answer too much . They don't want to acknowledge that we change from Liberal to Conservative as we grow WISER BABY !!
23 year old Conservative.
33 Moderate leaning Conservative
I am 18 years old and have been actively conservative for about 2 years. Maybe even before, but I have been using yahoo answers for 2 years. My account was just deleted. I am the old arwenlotr2. Remember?





Happy Birthday Sway_26!!!!
I'm a libertarian and I'm 24.





I used to be a more conservative Republican in high school and into my first few years of college.
16 and i guess that i mostly side with the liberal, but i definitely do not agree with everything.





i live in the netherlands, a very liberal country.
I am 23 and I consider myself socially liberal, i.e., not against gay marriage, not against abortion, against ridiculous drug laws that fill our prisons.





Economically though, I am conservative. I would like to see a balanced budget, I would like to see less government programs, which in turn would lead to less government spending.





I consider myself a libertarian because I believe the government doesn't need to be involved in every facet of my life. I want small government to handle big things, not a big government that handles small things. Thanks and have a nice day.
33 - and, you know.
39-year old Conservative! xoxo
Conservative; 46.
Liberal Democratic (registered) over 30 under 40.
3?, liberal on somethings but not everything, mostly libertarian. Ex-Conservative Ex-Republican.





Lot of former right wing teenagers in my generation.
26 (27 next week) - conservative.
conservative- 23
44... was a liberal in my 20's....but grew wiser as I aged
34 and Liberal.....Raised conservative but saw the light......Winston Churchill was an alcoholic.
47. Considered liberal on this forum, but I consider myself moderate.
I was a neo-conservative and neo-classisist when the 'neo' actually meant something, and prettymuch party-line Republican (strong defense, low taxes, anti-choice, etc), by my late 20's I was a total small-government Libertarian, stuck with that with decreasing conviction through my 30s. I've moved more towards the center in my 40s. I'm pro-death, now, instead of anti-choice, pro-gay-mariage, and generally a lot more moderate than in my youth. My wife says I'm 'growing young.'
Independent thinker. 47





Lean left or right based on my own personal beliefs.


Vote for those who share the majority of these beliefs, not based on political rhetoric.


--------------------------------------鈥?br>

Not this old saying....That has no record of being said by Churchill?





';Conservative by the time you're 35';


';If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain.'; There is no record of anyone hearing Churchill say this. Paul Addison of Edinburgh University makes this comment: ';Surely Churchill can't have used the words attributed to him. He'd been a Conservative at 15 and a Liberal at 35! And would he have talked so disrespectfully of Clemmie, who is generally thought to have been a lifelong Liberal?';
19.





Until I was 15, I was a staunch conservative; then at 15-17, I was a liberal. Today I'm more of a moderate-leftist. I'm mostly a conservative on economic issues; on social issues, mostly liberal, and somewhat of a moderate-liberal when it comes to foreign policy.
You mean that old quote from Winston Churchill that goes ';If your are 20 and you aren't a liberal, then you have no heart. If you are 40 and you aren't conservative, then you have no brain.';





I am 46 in two months and conservative leaning on most issues. Draft Fred Thompson to run for President.
I'm a 34-year-old conservative, but I'm not a Bushie.
40-Liberal
I am a 25 yr. old proud black Conservative. I was a liberal Democrat until the age of 20, right after 9/11.
I'm 44 and to the left, especially on things such as health care and ending this idiotic war.
Liberal and 20





used to be conservative, but I woke up in 9th grade (aka 2001)
56 Conservative Libertarian
29-Democrat





I'll leave out any additional snarky comments which is impossible for some. Wait, was that snarky?
Libertarian late 30s.





I don't recommend that people give their exact age on the internet, with identity theft and all.
Socially conservative - 51





Been one all my life though





History is a relentless master. It has no present, only the past rushing into the future. To try to hold fast is to be swept aside. John F. Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment