Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Has anyone ever knew a liberal who was for lowering taxes?

I never knew one existed, its the first thing in a Democrats playbook when elected is to RAISE TAXES.Has anyone ever knew a liberal who was for lowering taxes?
No. I'm for helping the middle class is code word for I'm going to raise your taxes.Has anyone ever knew a liberal who was for lowering taxes?
They won't raise them


AND


They won't lower them





Not until we get out of the economic mass.





Yes democrats stand for raising taxes while republicans stand for reducing taxes and cutting down on many public programs such as healthcare





Fact check: Bush already cut down on healthcare in order to raise some more money for the war in Iraq and Afghanistan
You're right...I never KNEW of any SANE person that would lower taxes especially when the only way to pay off a national debt in the TRILLIONs is to raise revenue...So, this tells me that REPUBLICANs believe in faith healers, snake oil salesman...and VOODOO HOODOO ECONOMICS...YOU DO! Tax Cuts DON'T PAY FOR THEMSELVES. Get a clue.
Taxes are what I drive on in my car. I like a good road and clean streets in my city. I like bridges that are well maintained.


Am from CA I live in MD and have been to NV FL TX LA VA PA NC SC AZ


The roads are crappy in some of those states because they don't pay ';enough'; taxes. Those that do pay taxes have good smooth clean roads.



Lowering taxes for the middle class! DUH!

No comments:

Post a Comment