Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I think 99% of people who don't want to work would vote liberal / democrat. What do you think?

Also the 1% that voted republican would have done so by mistake or not knowing anything about politics.I think 99% of people who don't want to work would vote liberal / democrat. What do you think?
Does anyone really ';want'; to work? Isn't that why they have to pay you? I'd rather be at home right now, playing internet poker and nursing a buzz, but I'm on my lunch hour at work instead.





I do, however, think most people who aren't WILLING to work have an entitlement mentality that fits in well with the democratic party's policies.I think 99% of people who don't want to work would vote liberal / democrat. What do you think?
hey you better watch it im a DEMOCAT and very offended at what you say! just because i wanna sit around all day is that your problem? im i aloud to be lazy? but whos gonna pay for my bills? OH, thats right the GOVERNMENT of course! duh! thats why theyre on MY side - my FRIEND - thats what friends DO for eachother. they help them out w/stuff when they dont have any money!!!
The only person I know who refuses to work is a republican.





He is the same person Obama was referring to in his speech today. He is completely hung up on past failures, just like most republitards.
To be brutally honest the people that are truly too lazy to ever work usually never register to vote either. That is why it takes community organizers to get them off their crack smoking asses and to the polls.
I am a former Republican, who voted Democratic because my former party let me down with all their hate, lies and fear-mongering, but I LOVE to work!





So, you're WRONG ! 8-)
I think you're unemployed and vote Conservative/Republican...go figure.
I agree.
think this one up by yourself sport?





'people who dont work' tend to be apolitical, and don't show up at the polls.
I think you're overestimating the willingness that your inheritance club buddies have to work.
I think that 99% of people who don't want to work could care less about political parties and voting.
I think 99% of the KKK would vote Republican.
Disagree
Ya think? Hehehehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment